The rehabbing Former WWE NXT Champion Drew McIntyre hooks up in training with his former 3MB ally Jinder Mahal.
In case you didn’t know…
Jinder Mahal together with Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater formed the Three Man Band popularly known as 3MB stable back in the days.
Together the trio made headlines against big names like John Cena, Randy Orton and a few others.
Additionally, The Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre left the WWE scene for quite some time, attaining greatness in the independent scene with the likes of Impact Wrestling, winning the TNA Heavyweight Championship as Drew Galloway before making a huge return to NXT early this year.
McIntyre defeated Bobby Roode to secure the NXT Championship before recent losing to Andrade “Cien” Almas at TakeOver: WarGames in Houston.
Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal in training
As the saying goes “The music will never die…” In this case, the bonds between two former allies won’t either!
Former WWE NXT Champion Drew McIntyre continues to work his way back to full health after sustaining an elbow injury at the hands of Andrade “Cien” Almas at TakeOver: WarGames.
McIntyre posted a video on Social Media showcasing his buildup recovery process while in training with the former WWE Champion and 3MB bandmate Jinder Mahal.
Below is the video:
What’s next for Drew McIntyre?
The video was hashtagged “Tick Tock”, meaning in a very short time, The Chosen One should be returning back to the NXT scene.
However, McIntyre still has an NXT title rematch clause still at his expense. It’s certain he’ll be cashing in when he returns.
From the publishing team of Wrestling Index, we wish Drew McIntyre a speedy recovery.
News Source: WWE.com
- Major Reason Behind Dolph Ziggler’s Bizarre Championship Celebration and His Exit from Smackdown Live.
- Superstars of The RAW Women’s Division Emotionally React To The Women’s Royal Rumble Announcement
- Breaking News: Former WWE Champion Sustains a Brutal Injury on RAW.
- Charlotte Flair Hails AJ Styles, Saying She Wants To Be Like The Phenomenal One.
- Bray Wyatt and The “Woken” Matt Hardy To Battle On WWE 205 Live Tour In January.
- WWE 205 Live Star Noam Dar Discusses His Injury Rehabilitation.
- The Rock Finally Receives His Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Stephanie McMahon Sends Congratulations Message.
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner May Just Have 5 Years Left To Live.
- Vince McMahon Did This Amazing Thing Being A Huge Fan Of The “Woken” Gimmick.
- Real Facts Behind Rich Swann’s Arrest And Suspension From The WWE.
- Alexa Bliss And Sasha Banks Make History in Abhu Dhabi.
- WWE Finally Closing Tabs On Ronda Rousey.
- Sting Teases A Final Showdown With The Undertaker.
- Charlotte Flair debuts in her first Movie role in Psych: The Movie.