WWE 205 Live Superstar Noam Dar discusses his successful surgery to his left knee and how he intends to come back stronger than ever.
For Your Information,
Noam Dar sustained a devastating left knee injury during his Fatal 4-Way Match on the Nov. 27 episode of Monday Night RAW.
Following weeks of recurrent issues, the knee finally gave out on Dar again over the weekend, prompting the Scotish Supernova to undergo an MRI.
Dar stated that:
I learned that I had a bucket handle tear of the meniscus, which is a common tear for athletes…”
The 205 Live Superstar told WWE.com that it was his first time to undergo an invasive procedure such as this and that it took sometime to survive the injury trauma.
Noam Dar’s road to recovery
The Scotish Supernova stated that: Though the injury is common amongst athletes, it is certain this is going to require a long road to recovery, possibly a 5 months mark.
Dar stated that he would give in more time to his rehabilitation process and working-out consistently in the WWE Performance Centre will make a huge difference.
About hanging out with the Zo Train
In the wake of his surgery, Dar disclosed that he’s had conversations with a few members of the Zo Train.
I’ve had talks with Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak and Tony Nese. I still haven’t gotten tabs with Enzo.
Gulak, on the other hand, invited me to see Star Wars The Last Jedi, but I’m pretty immobile at the moment.
What’s next for Noam Dar?
According to the official disclosure from WWE.com, Dar would be inactive for up to 5 months.
We at Wrestling Index wish Noam DAr a speedy recovery.
- Major Reason Behind Dolph Ziggler’s Bizarre Championship Celebration and His Exit from Smackdown Live.
- Superstars of The RAW Women’s Division Emotionally React To The Women’s Royal Rumble Announcement
- Breaking News: Former WWE Champion Sustains a Brutal Injury on RAW.
- Charlotte Flair Hails AJ Styles, Saying She Wants To Be Like The Phenomenal One.
- Bray Wyatt and The “Woken” Matt Hardy To Battle On WWE 205 Live Tour In January.
- The Rehabilitating Drew McIntyre Trains With Former WWE Champion.
- The Rock Finally Receives His Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Stephanie McMahon Sends Congratulations Message.
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner May Just Have 5 Years Left To Live.
- Vince McMahon Did This Amazing Thing Being A Huge Fan Of The “Woken” Gimmick.
- Real Facts Behind Rich Swann’s Arrest And Suspension From The WWE.
- Alexa Bliss And Sasha Banks Make History in Abhu Dhabi.
- WWE Finally Closing Tabs On Ronda Rousey.
- Sting Teases A Final Showdown With The Undertaker.
- Charlotte Flair debuts in her first Movie role in Psych: The Movie.